Travel Back in Time
The Elephant Ride
Take and Elephant ride into the Angkor area and experience one of the most ancient means of transportation of the Kingdom.
Well-used by kings and queens and with a key-role in temple constructions, they have unfortunately later been used by soldiers in war time.
Two Options to choose from:
- Discover the Bayon temple, one of the most impressive temples of Angkor Thom, with its
gigantic smiling Buddha faces…
- Or choose to venture onto Phnom Bakheng hill, a great place to enjoy sunset over Baray Occidental and Angkor Wat in the background…
Elephant Rides in the Angkor Area:
Location Scheduled Time from:
- Angkor Thom South Gate to Bayon 07:30 to 08:30
- Around Bayon 09:00 to 10:15
- Around Angkor Thom South Gate 15:00 to 16:30
- Climb to Phnom Bakheng Hill 15h30 to 16h30
- Going down from Phnom Bakheng Hill 17h30 to 18h00
Price US$ 20 per person (Approximately 15 to 20 minutes ride)
Important note: Price excludes the Angkor Pass (Requires an Angkor Pass!)
If you are interested in this tour please fill in the form below.
You will then receive more details about this tour and pricing with some options you can choose during this tour.